This is the favorite food of Joe Biden, the president-elect of the United States
We all need a scoop of "ice cream" in times of uncertainty.
The internet is full of images of former US Vice President Joe Biden enjoying an ice cream cone. In fact, there is a Tumblr page that only collects images of Biden tasting frozen dairy and on YouTube there is evidence of his love for this dessert.
His fanaticism for eating ice cream is not new. We have witnessed his "romance" since he campaigned with former United States President Barack Obama in 2008. While they were on tour, Joe Biden did not hesitate to visit different American ice cream parlors.
In 2016 he declared: “I don't drink. I do not smoke. But I eat a lot of ice cream” and at his 2017 convocation rally he stated that “he is the only Irishman I know who has never had a drink of alcohol and loves ice cream”.
The Biden family plate usually contains pasta, pizza, or chicken pot pie. For Jill Biden, wife of the Democratic candidate and a professor at a community college, food plays an important role in the American family. In her 2019 memoir she shares that “a meal is more than food to consume. Food is love."
