Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie: I was nervous shooting actresses for humiliating n-de scenes

 Angelina Jolie: I was nervous shooting actresses for humiliating n-de scenes

Angelina Jolie: I was nervous shooting actresses for humiliating n-de scenes


Angelina Jolie has revealed she was ‘so nervous’ filming a scene of ‘humiliation and abuse’ in her new movie featuring four n-ked actresses.


The 36-year-old star said she was worried about the women, who would have to strip off in front of a crowd of jeering men playing soldiers.


She told Marie Claire magazine: ‘I was so nervous, I must have gone up to them four different times with the translator to say, “We are just going to do this once, and we’ll get a genuine reaction. Please don’t think that they’rereally laughing at you.” I went on and on. I was such a mess!’


Jolie tried to send them home for a break afterwards but the actresses insisted in staying.

Angelina Jolie: I was nervous shooting actresses for humiliating n-de scenes


‘I told them they should go home to rest, and they said, “Why? Did we not do a great job?” They were so professional.’


The actress’ debut as a director, In the Land of Blood and Honey, revolves around a couple who fall in love during the Bosnian War.


Jolie revealed that she never set out to be an actress and hinted she could be willing to try out a different career path.

Angelina Jolie: I was nervous shooting actresses for humiliating n-de scenes


‘I woke up one day realising, “God, I’m an actor.” I don’t think I intended to be an actor. I think my mother wanted it for me. I loved telling stories, and I enjoyed the profession, but is it too late to be something else?’


Angelina, who recently got engaged to Brad Pitt, credited the actor for her happy home life.


She gushed: ‘I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him.’

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.