Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emilia Clarke explains why she rejected 'Fifty Shades of Grey': "Game of Thrones had already s-xualized me enough"

 Emilia Clarke explains why she rejected 'Fifty Shades of Grey': "Game of Thrones had already s-xualized me enough"

Emilia Clarke explains why she rejected 'Fifty Shades of Grey': "Game of Thrones had already s-xualized me enough"


In the long run, the controversies and scandals end up exhausting: tell Emilia Clarke. The actress, immersed in the tangana around the end of Game of thrones, has spoken with The Hollywood Reporter of the most famous project to which she has said 'no'. Nothing less than Fifty Shades of Grey.


During the interview (a collective talk in which Patricia Arquette and Danai Gurira also participate, among other actresses), Emilia Clarke explains why she refused to play Anastasia Steele in the adaptation of E. L. James' erotic bestsellers. After heaping praise on director Sam Taylor-Johnson ("She's a Magician"), the actress admits her escapades in Her Westeros made her feel like a s-xual object.


"It's been a long time since the last time I got n-ked on Game of Thrones, but that's the only thing they ask me, because I'm a woman. And that's annoying that you die and I'm sick of hearing it, because I was doing it for the character Not so a guy could look at my b--bs," she says.


So, Clarke continues, her first thought when she was offered the role of Anastasia was "I can't." The actress confesses to having felt "pigeonholed for life" in the role of Daenerys Targaryen, in addition to being very fed up that the press was only interested in her because of her n-des. So she was afraid to embark on a job where "it was all about sensuality and s-x and getting n-ked and stuff like that."


"I'm not going to volunteer for that situation, because if I do, I'll never be able to look someone in the eye and say, 'You can't ask me that question,'" Emilia Clarke concludes.


As we know, the role of Anastasia Steele ultimately fell to Dakota Johnson, with Jamie Dornan as her domineering lover. In 2015, the year Fifty Shades of Gray hit theaters, Clarke released Terminator: Genisys.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.