Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jaimie Alexander: I Knocked Out a Producer When He Tried to Untie My Bikini

 Jaimie Alexander: I Knocked Out a Producer When He Tried to Untie My Bikini

Jaimie Alexander: I Knocked Out a Producer When He Tried to Untie My Bikini


Jaimie Alexander plays a skilled fighter on Blindspot, but the actress has also found use for her stage fighting skills off-camera as well.


“I’ve knocked out a producer before,” the Thor actress, 31, says in the lasted issue of .


Not that Alexander, whose new NBC drama premieres Sept. 21, is advocating violence.


“It was at this huge work-related party,” Alexander says of the incident. “He tied to untie my swimsuit. He was really short. I twisted around and my elbow caught his eye and busted it up.”


And the payback didn’t stop there for Alexander, who is engaged to actor Peter Facinelli.


“He was really mad and then he got fired from the company he was at,” she says. “He learned his lesson. That was pretty awesome.”


For more from Alexander, pick up the latest issue of , on newsstands Friday

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad