Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence considered the n-de scenes "a nightmare"

Jennifer Lawrence considered the n-de scenes "a nightmare"

Jennifer Lawrence considered the n-de scenes "a nightmare"


Jennifer Lawrence is about to release her new movie, Red Sparrow, where she has had to face some somewhat delicate scenes that forced her to undress in front of the technical team. Although she managed to get used to them, the actress has assured, in an interview with The Today Show in Australia, that she had nightmares thinking about appearing without clothes.



She was scared to say yes to the movie because she knew the only way to tell the story was to do the scenes and get n-ked. It took me a while to say yes, and the night before, I didn't sleep at all. She was obviously very nervous because it's the recurring nightmare of being n-ked in front of a class. But later, when I finished the scene, I felt empowered


Once the initial drink was over, Lawrence got so used to it that perhaps the rest of the crew felt a little uncomfortable: "...I was like: 'I don't want to wear the robe. I'm hot. I'm eating'. And everyone I was like, 'You need to cover up.


In Red Sparrow, the actress plays Dominika Egorova, a young dancer who is forced to join the Sparrow School of spies, where they are experts in seduction techniques.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.