Kate Winslet and her daughter Mia, faced by Liam Hemsworth
The actress reveals that the 15-year-old teenager would be very jealous of the s-x scenes that she had to film with the Australian.
Kate Winslet's children may not have access to social networks at her house, but Mia, her eldest daughter, has managed to gather enough information to become an absolute fan of Liam Hemsworth. The Australian actor and British actress have shot a movie together, The Dressmaker, in which there are some steamy scenes between the two. And these have been precisely the ones that have caused the girl's jealousy, as her mother has confessed: "When I told my daughter that I was going to shoot that scene, she was furious," she says in an interview.
Kate, 40, already has a good baggage of movies behind her, many of them with scenes in which she has had no qualms about showing her n-ked body. However, Liam, 25, was more shy about filming them. It made her laugh when they saw it already recorded: "I have to admit that it was an adorable scene. Poor Liam, he was very nervous with so many takes taking off his clothes without stopping, it took us all day," he recalls.
Kate and Liam hit it off very well during this shoot, but she admits she didn't know anything about him except for his work on the Hunger Games saga, unlike Mia, who is much more aware: "I knew Liam's name." Liam because my daughter told me about his character in The Hunger Games. Otherwise, I would have no idea! And it is alarming that she is closer in age to him than I am... Something that the other did not hesitate to point out day, while I was like 'oh shut up!'", she says amused. This interests you

