Type Here to Get Search Results !

Maisie Williams says she 'resented' playing Arya Stark in 'Game of Thrones' during puberty

 Maisie Williams says she 'resented' playing Arya Stark in 'Game of Thrones' during puberty

Maisie Williams says she 'resented' playing Arya Stark in 'Game of Thrones' during puberty


'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams has revealed that she "resented" playing her iconic character of Arya Stark during her teen years. In an interview with GQ UK, Williams, who was cast to play the famous Stark sister on the hit fantasy drama at the age of 12 in 2009, said the character did not mirror the growth she was going through in real life.


"I think that when I started becoming a woman, I resented Arya because I couldn't express who I was becoming. And then I also resented my ..


Williams admitted that though she does think fondly of the show, she's not exactly keen to return to 'Game of Thrones', which ended in 2019, any time soon.


"I don't think it's healthy (to miss it), because I loved it. I look at it so fondly, and I look at it with such pride. But why would I want to make myself feel sad about the greatest thing that ever happened to me? I don't want to associate that with feelings of pain."


The actor said though there was no spinoff on the horizon, it has to be the right time and the right people for her to return to the series.


"I'm not saying (a revival) would never happen, but I'm also not say ..

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.