Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicolas Cage has no career regrets

 Nicolas Cage has no career regrets

Nicolas Cage has no career regrets


Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance star Nicolas Cage has said he has no regrets over his career.


The 50-year-old actor explained that he wanted to prove critics wrong by starring in big action films.


Cage told Red Bulletin: "Much has been made of the fact that I made many action movies."


He continued: "The reason I did that was because the first time people said... 'You are not an action hero, forget it'.


"What you saw was a dramatic actor acting like an action hero, trying to find characters that were interesting within the genre."


He added: "Now having done that, I want to focus on the dramatic kind of filmmaking.


"I am in the process of reinventing myself... I am returning to my roots, which is independently spirited, dramatic characters.


"I had taken a year off to re-evaluate everything I had done, different kinds of performances I had done, the more operatic and more baroque stuff like Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Drive Angry or Season of the Witch.


"I wanted to find something where I could use my life experience, my memories and my emotions."


Cage can next be seen in David Gordon Green's Joe, an adaptation of Larry Brown's 1991 novel of the same name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.