Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman opens up about her marriage to Tom Cruise for the first time

 Nicole Kidman opens up about her marriage to Tom Cruise for the first time

Nicole Kidman opens up about her marriage to Tom Cruise for the first time

The actress responds to the question of whether the Stanley Kubrick film affected her relationship with the actor

Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise formed the most mediatic couple in Hollywood in the 90s. They secretly married, becoming a movie marriage, and after 11 years together, they quietly divorced.


And it is that the reasons for their breakup never transpired. None of the actors wanted to talk about the reasons for their separation. Although the shadow of Scientology and the filming of Stanley Kubrick's 'Eyes Wide Shut' have always been under suspicion. Now, the 53-year-old interpreter has answered for the first time the question of whether that complex shooting really affected her relationship with Cruise.


"I understand that this fits with the narrative that the public has created seeing what happened next, but I definitely do not see it that way. At that time Tom and I were happily married," Kidman said in the interview for 'The New York Times '. "When we finished shooting those scenes, we rented a go-kart track and went racing at 3 in the morning. I don't know what else to say about this. Maybe I don't have the ability to look back and analyze it. Or maybe it's just that I don't want to do it," acknowledged Kidman, who is currently happily married to musician Keith Urban.


"Stanley was not a torturer"

The protagonist of 'The Others' assured that she loved shooting with Kubrick despite the fact that he was a famous director for putting his actors to the limit. "We worked with the best filmmaker and learned a lot about our lives. We had fun on set. Why would we want it to end? Yes, we went there thinking it was going to be three months of shooting that turned into two years. In the end, you knew that as long as you gave yourself to what they asked of you, you were going to have an incredible time," says the Australian.


"Stanley wasn't a torturer. It was tough because he liked to film a lot. But then I would sit on the floor in his office and talk to him and watch animal videos together. He once told me that animals were much nicer than animals. human beings. I remember him saying it during a wildlife documentary that featured a lion chasing an antelope. A scene he could barely see. Interesting, isn't it?"


And it is that Kidman rarely talks about her love story with Cruise, she told 'People' magazine a couple of years ago that her wedding with the actor was a deliberate choice. "Now I am married to the man who is my great love and talking about my previous partner is almost disrespectful to me," admitted the artist, who has had two more children with her second husband.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad