Timothée Chalamet is ashamed of his kisses with Lily-Rose Depp
Timothée Chalamet (24) feels totally humiliated after the publication of photos stolen by paparazzi in which he is seen passionately kissing the actress and model Lily-Rose Depp (21) last year. The 'Call Me By Your Name' star used these harsh words after footage surfaced of his passionate September make-out session with his ex-girlfriend Lily-Rose Depp.
Some photos that ruined a great day
“I went to bed that night thinking that I had had one of the best days of my life. I was on a boat all day with someone I really loved. And closing my eyes I said: "Without a doubt, it's been great,'" the actor confessed in an interview with GQ. But the magic faded when he woke up to discover that the photographers had captured that intimate moment.
"So you have breakfast looking at all those pictures, you feel embarrassed and you look like a real asshole." Chalamet said. “And then people say these kinds of things are PR stunts. A PR stunt? Does anyone think I would like to see myself like this in front of the whole world? », he added angrily.
Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp were barely a couple a few months
Thus, Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp were seen for the first time as a couple in September 2019. The Page Six portal exclusively reported that both had kissed on the lips at the Tao restaurant in Downtown New York in October of that year. But Chalamet confirmed to the British edition of Vogue magazine in May this year that they were no longer together, explaining that he was "currently single." Since then, he has been seen kissing Mexican actress Eiza González (30), during a trip to Mexico in June.
For her part, the daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis attended with the latter the Chanel show of the last Fashion Week in Paris this month. In the French capital he also celebrated her 21st birthday as a family with her mother and her husband, the writer Samuel Benchetrit. In February of this year she was seen in New York accompanied by a friend.
