Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amanda Seyfried intimidated by violence in "Lovelace"

Actress Amanda Seyfried says she is terrified of the explicit scenes in her upcoming biopic "Lovelace".

The 27-year-old actress is intimidated by the horrific domestic violence that her character has to undergo in the movie which based on the personal life of Linda Lovelace.

"It was a risky role to play, I suppose, but the n-dity didn't scare me. I was more afraid of some of the violence and beatings she suffered, but she was a courageous woman and I've never been so affected by a role as I was by this," Seyfried said.

"The story of Linda Lovelace's life is a very dark place to go. We couldn't show half of what she went through, although our film is still a pretty harrowing experience," she added.

Amanda Seyfried intimidated by violence in "Lovelace"

The biopic revolves around the hardships that Linda had to endure as her ex-manager had forced her into p-rnography. The movie is set to hit the cinemas this August.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad