Type Here to Get Search Results !

ANGELINA JOLIE REVEALED WHY SHE DIVORCE BRAD PITT AND HOW SHE FELT AFTER THEIR SEPARATION

When we all thought that they had the perfect relationship and that their love story was unbreakable, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt announced their divorce; a story that became one of the most dramatic and scandalous in Hollywood. There is no one who would not want to know what happened to what seemed to be the ideal marriage and surely you also read all those rumors and statements putting the actor as the bad guy in the story.

Recall that the relationship between Brad and Angelina began in 2004, on the film set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith for their leading roles. It was in 2016 that everything ended, supposedly after the protagonist of Fight Club lost control and had a strong confrontation with his son Maddox. A year later, the actress spoke for the first time about the separation: "We will get through this and hope to be a stronger family for it," she said. However, it was until now that the protagonist of Maleficent spoke details about her divorce: “I separated for the well-being of my family. It was the right decision. I keep focusing on them healing,” she said in an interview for an Indian magazine. “Some have taken advantage of my silence and children see lies about themselves in the media, but I remind them that they know their own truth and their own mind. In fact, all six of them are very brave and very strong people,” she added.

On the other hand, she spoke two weeks ago about how she felt about the whole situation, making it clear to us that not everything is like in the movies and that she went through the same physical and emotional crises that anyone experiences after a separation.

ANGELINA JOLIE REVEALED WHY SHE DIVORCE BRAD PITT AND HOW SHE FELT AFTER THEIR SEPARATION

“I think it happened around the time my relationship with Brad ended and then at the beginning of our breakup. It was a difficult moment, when I didn't recognize myself anymore, where I had become […] how to say […] smaller, I felt insignificant, even if I wasn't necessarily seen. I felt a deep and real sadness, I was very hurt. On the other hand, it was interesting to reconnect with this humility and this insignificance that I felt. In the end, this may be the most human thing […] In addition to all this, I experienced some health problems. All of these things sit on you and remind you how lucky you are to be alive. This is yet another lesson to pass on to my children: the idea of ​​renewal and, above all, a possible return to the joy of living. I have to rediscover joy," Jolie shared with the French tabloid, Le Figaro.

On the other hand, she spoke about how important it has been to keep her family together and that, for her, being a mother is above all else. In addition, she mentioned that she would like to move from Los Angeles, but that she has not done so so that Brad can continue seeing her children: “I am not really attached to this city. I would prefer to travel more often, but today is not compatible with Brad's job. I cooperate… ”, she expressed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.