Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anna Kendrick confessed that she was really drunk during the filming of a scene in her last movie

The actress literally came into character...

That that the actors must experience the situations of the characters they play was fully taken into account by the beautiful actress Anna Kendrick, who confessed to having been completely drunk during the recording of a scene for her movie Drinking Buddies, in which she had to pretend who was under the influence of alcohol.

In an interview for Vulture magazine, the Pitch Perfect actress said it was "very, very strange."

She along with her co-stars, Olivia Wilde, Jake Johnson and Ron Livingston were given freedom by the director, Joe Swanberg, since he did not provide his actors with a script but only an outline of the scenes.

The intention was to achieve the most natural performances possible, and apparently they succeeded... The stars decided to have a few more drinks to face their work.

Anna Kendrick confessed that she was really drunk during the filming of a scene in her last movie

"During one scene at the bar, they gave me fake beer, but then during another scene where I'm playing cards with Jake they gave me real beer and I hadn't even realized it. So every time I was missing and hitting the beer I didn't realize it was real until I was halfway through the take," Anna confessed. "I was like, 'I'm super drunk,' and when we finished I had to announce to everyone that she was drunk at work."

The extra drinks were more than justified...

"The reason we wanted to drink beer wasn't to relax, it was because we were working within this very specific world in the movie."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.