Type Here to Get Search Results !

Blake Lively: I Never Feel Comfortable in S-x Scenes

"You think, 'Oh, this is going to be so awkward," she said

Blake Lively confessed she gets bashful when it comes to her silver screen s-x scenes.

The "Gossip Girl" starlet dished on the details of her on-screen romance and admitted she felt awkward in her s-x scene in the upcoming film "The Town," according to the February issue of Esquire magazine.

"I have a s-x scene in this film, and that's never comfortable," she told the magazine. "You think, 'Oh, this is going to be so awkward. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one -- it's sort of tragic, because this girl is so desperately trying to keep this man interested.

"It's more intim-te than most s-x scenes," she said. "I'm pretty much crying in it."

Blake Lively: I Never Feel Comfortable in S-x Scenes

The blonde bombshell said she's much more comfortable playing socialite Serena van der Woodsen on her hit TV series.

"I can snap into Serena very easily," the 22-year old said. "The way I dress as Serena is pretty much the way I dress as me. I'm living in New York City, shooting in New York city," she said. "I'm in a comfort zone."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad