Type Here to Get Search Results !

Christina Hendricks, from "Mad Men": «Now I enjoy my curves more»

She just unseated Megan Fox as the s-xiest woman of the year. She lives the best moment of her thanks to the role of her secretary in 'Mad Men'

In times of actresses concerned only about her size and scratching grams from the scale, Christina Hendricks, the s-xiest in the world, according to the North American magazine Esquire, is determined to dismantle the prevailing canon. She is one of the interpreters of Mad Men, a series that has become one of the favorites for specialized critics and that has also made a deep impression among the American public. In Spain we will have to wait until December 18 to be able to enjoy it on Canal +.

How would you describe Joan, her character on Mad Men?

She is an ambitious woman who wants to succeed in her career. I see her as a perfectionist, proud, trying to improve day by day.

Do you think she is a woman ahead of her time?

That is one of the best qualities of her. My character is strong, intelligent, knows about politics and moves in her environment like a chameleon.

Mad Men is now focused on the sixties, what would she like to have in this time of those times?

I think we're better off in 2010. That said, I'd like to see the return of certain social formalities, like men getting up when a woman walks into a room. Fortunately, my partner behaves like this with me.

Women in the sixties marked their curves. Is it a relief to you that her character represents that idea?

The clothes that I have to wear enhance my figure in a suggestive way. I get a lot of positive attention for my voluptuousness. I feel very proud of my body.

Does the way you dress Joan inspire you?

Absolutely, she watches how I go. Before I started shooting Mad Men, I would never have thought of wearing a pencil skirt. Now I enjoy my curves much more, I have grown as a woman thanks to this character.

Without a doubt, Joan uses her sensuality and her s-xuality for her own benefit.

Her s-xuality is a very powerful weapon and I don't think Joan is overly aggressive with her. She is confident in herself and men respond to her confidence.

Christina Hendricks, from "Mad Men": «Now I enjoy my curves more»

Can she tell us her beauty secrets?

I've been working with a personal trainer for a year now which is really fun because my fiancé and I go together. We train three times a week, but the director of the series has forbidden us to exercise too much because in the sixties the muscle was not defined and he does not want us to have sculptural bodies.

In addition to the reception of the public and the critics, she got an Emmy nomination this year in the category of best dramatic actress on television. How has her life changed?

In all aspects. Especially in the professional field. For the first time in my career I go to meetings with directors, with producers, with people who are interested in working with me and who I have always admired. The change is tremendous. Especially since I'm sure I'll have a job next year. Mad Men has been a gift.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.