Type Here to Get Search Results !

Dakota Johnson: why it's hard to get N-de on set

"Just because he looks a certain way doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings."

Dakota Johnson starred this past year in the acclaimed psychological drama The Dark Daughter, in which she plays the young mother Nina who, throughout the film, is often seen in a bathing suit due to the continual beach scenes.

And we can't forget her role as Anastasia Steele in the steamy Fifty Shades romance trilogy, in which she stars alongside Jamie Dornan, who plays Christian Grey.

Both on camera and off, Johnson exudes confidence. However, the ELLE UK cover star wasn't afraid to admit that when it comes to getting n-ked on set, she finds it "difficult".

The 32-year-old actress, who last month opened up about her complicated feelings towards her motherhood in the wake of her recent movie, has now addressed a different topic.

She has told W magazine: "Some days I don't want to take my clothes off on set." To add: "Just because she looks a certain way doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings."

Referring specifically to her on-screen character, Nina, who alongside The Crown's Olivia Colman helps portray the ups and downs of motherhood, she explained, "My character, Nina, is almost bored by her looks. She's reached a point where her life where her attractiveness no longer matches who she is.

Johnson, who worked with Ramona Braganza, Jessica Alba and Halle Berry's personal trainer, for her role as Steele, previously spoke about her refusal to use a body double for Fifty Shades Darker, the second film in the trilogy. erotica.

In 2017, the year the film was released, the actress said that using a body double "would have felt like an escape", telling The Mirror: "If I was going to do this job, I was going to do it 100% and give it my all. I wanted to be true and honest with the role and the character. I don't have a problem with n-dity. I think it's beautiful and that's why I was okay with it."

As for the s-x scenes, Johnson, who is in a relationship with musician Chris Martin, said: "It's always a little daunting at first. It takes hours and you have to dissect it and break it down into parts. Then it becomes work and you don't think really into what's going on."

The actress expanded on her relationship with her body: "I was brought up to respect myself and feel comfortable and sure of myself. I've always admired that in other women, I've always been attracted to those who don't care about what others think I was also brought up in an environment where it's more important to be interesting than beautiful."

In her interview with W, Johnson also admitted that she understood why her parents, actors Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith, "discouraged" her from her Hollywood dreams, saying, "They wanted her to have a childhood as complete as possible.

Dakota Johnson: why it's hard to get N-de on set

Discussing the complex feelings surrounding motherhood in an interview with

The Times, she said: "For someone like me, who isn't a mother yet and maybe doesn't want to be, that's fine. Complicated, but acceptable."

"It would also be nice if Cambridge University offered egg freezing. With the technology, you can have a biological child up to 50 years old. That's great," she continued.

And in her interview with Elle UK, she explained, "I've lived a lot from a very young age, so I think I feel older."

Her self-awareness seems to reflect this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.