Type Here to Get Search Results !

Demi Moore felt 'trapped and embarrassed' after teenage r@pe allegation

Demi Moore has spoken about the aftermath of an alleged r-pe at the age of 15 before revealing why she missed out on Top Gun

Demi Moore has once again opened up about her feelings after she was allegedly r-ped when she was 15.

The 56-year-old actress was speaking on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show On Wednesday about the time she was attacked by a friend of her mother's.

Demi alleged she was r-ped in her newly released memoir, Inside Out, and she told Stern that she was left "very embarrassed" by the attack.

She said: "I felt trapped, I didn't want (it) and I was clear that I didn't. I felt like it was my fault. I felt like I had behaved in a way that was mature like I really knew a lot.

"I never really looked at myself as being a kid. I never looked at it as r-pe."

Demi added: "I saw it as unfortunate, I was very embarrassed by it."

The actress also revealed that she could have starred in Top Gun with Tom Cruise but failed the audition.

Demi Moore felt 'trapped and embarrassed' after teenage r@pe allegation

Demi was in the running to star opposite Cruise in the classic 1980s film, but the part of Charlotte "Charlie" Blackwood eventually went to Kelly McGillis.

She revealed that she got "nervous" while testing for Top Gun but Demi still went on to be one of Hollywood's biggest stars thanks to roles in blockbusters such as Ghost and Indecent Proposal.

Demi told Howard Stern: "I think it was just the timing of things. I think the first audition was great and the screen test, I shanked, I got in my head.

"I think I just got nervous and I didn't own it. I could have really done that one.

"But in my beating myself up, it then just reinforced the idea that I didn't think I was good enough."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.