Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Watson says she will strip on-screen only if role demands.

 Emma Watson says she will strip on-screen only if role demands.

Hollywood actress Emma Watson is willing to b-re all in a movie - but only if the role demands.

The 'Harry Potter' actress, who stated that she would love to work with Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci, revealed her intention of being selective while picking her next flick.

When asked if she would strip for a role, she said: "Yes - for him (Bernardo Bertolucci). It depends."

Emma Watson says she will strip on-screen only if role demands.

"I'm not getting my kit off any time soon, but it is part of my job," The Sun quoted Emma, as saying.

"I have enough to hold me together without fame," she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.