Type Here to Get Search Results !

I do all my own n-de scenes,' boasts Rachel Weisz

I do all my own n-de scenes,' boasts Rachel Weisz as she squeezes into revealing dress

They are usually wracked with insecurities about their figures. But Rachel Weisz has a little more confidence than your average actress.

Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz has revealed she felt 'fit' enough to appear n-ked in her latest film and not have to use a body double.

The 38-year-old stars as real-life 4th century Greek philosopher and astronomer Hypatia in new movie Agora.

Last night she attended the film's premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in a revealing thigh-splitting green Valentino gown, having earlier turned up to a photocall in an olive Christian Dior shift dress.

In the film Rachel appears n-de in two scenes - one in which she emerges from a bath and a young man , played by Max Minghella, attends to her with a towel.

I do all my own n-de scenes,' boasts Rachel Weisz

Asked if a body double was used she responded: 'Absolutely not. It was all me, never even thought of using a double.

'Although I was thinking about baby fat - but I think most of it had gone by the time I went before the cameras,' she told the Daily Mail.

Rachel, who has a two-year-old son called Henry with her fiancé, American film maker Darren Aronofsky, added: 'I did some yoga, that helped, and just avoided junk food.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.