Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence treats her fans badly to maintain her fame

Most of the celebrities of the show, they think they are great for being famous and rich people. Indicates a well-known new york magazine. Revealing that one of them was the beautiful American actress Jennifer Lawrence.

That despite having lived in a complicated world with low resources, she spends her time verbally mistreating her fans.

Maybe fame has gone to the head of this charming Hollywood actress. It has been proven that the beautiful actress offers a very unpleasant treatment to her fans. But in reality she assured that she only protects the environment where she is at the moment. In an interview with Daily Telegrap. I express that fans think they are my friends because I am a celebrity, they always think they know everything about me and can hug and kiss me whenever they want.

Due to that attitude I decided to be a little mean to those who follow my professional career. Managing to protect my environment and my career. Avoiding unscrupulous comments that I have been subjected to in recent months. Lawrence explained.

Jennifer Lawrence treats her fans badly to maintain her fame

She said “I am a conscientious woman and my work is related to all people who love cinema. But my fame is the first thing that should be protected by myself and not by the people around me.

I only indicate to my fans that my work is not normal in society, which makes me rude at various times. But rude words have never come from my lips. They are only body gestures that express that I do not wish to have any communication with strangers. There are people in the world who want to tarnish the success of other people and that is what I try to avoid.» Added the beautiful actress.

«I have taken infinite photographs with strangers but it is only a gesture of gratitude for following my career, but not for considering them as part of my personal friends. I just ask for my space while I go shopping like a normal person. It is very uncomfortable to be surrounded by strangers while I choose a perfume or personal object.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad