Currently promoting for The Dressmaker, an Australian comedy-drama in which she plays with Liam Hemsworth, Kate Winslet told English TV that her daughter was jealous of her scenes with Miley Cyrus' ex.
Kate Winslet is the protagonist of The Dressmaker, a film in which she plays a stylist who returns to Australia to take care of her mother and which will soon be released here. During an interview given to the BBC in the show The One Show, the actress confided in the jealousy that her love scenes with Liam Hemsworth caused in her 15-year-old daughter, Mia.
The Titanic star explained that he didn't know the handsome Australian until his daughter told him about it, having seen him in The Hunger Games. When she told him that she had shot ole ole scenes with him, Mia was not very happy! “When I told my daughter that I was going to shoot that scene, she started to stammer… I took it for jealousy. »
Kate, 40, also confessed to not being able to concentrate while filming the famous scenes with Liam, 25: “I felt bad for poor Liam. He's adorable but I couldn't help but giggle like a kid. »
In any case, the British actress sang the praises of her colleague: “Liam is an adorable boy, we talk a lot about his physique and it is true that he is very handsome, but he is a fabulous guy. […] But my daughter Mia and all her friends were very jealous. " There is something ! Wouldn't you feel the slightest hint of jealousy if tomorrow your mother told you: "I'm going to shoot s-x sc enes with Liam Hemsworth"?
