Type Here to Get Search Results !

Katherine Heigl undergoes surgery: 'Thank you for saving my neck'

The 42-year-old actress suffered from severe cervical pain and the doctors have chosen to put titanium plates on her to solve her problems

Actress Katherine Heigl has undergone surgery to solve a cervical problem. "Well... I'm bionic now! Two titanium disks inhabit my neck and I can probably stand on my head for hours... I won't try it yet, but give me a few months and I'll blow you away!" ", he joked. The unforgettable Izzy Stevens of Grey's Anatomy has shared several photos, one from the hospital bed and another from home, and has thanked the medical team for "saving me from the most unbearable pain and giving me the opportunity to live without pain" . 

"Thank you for her tremendous talent and saving my neck!" she added. The interpreter, who now triumphs with The Dance of the Fireflies, one of the most watched series on Netflix, has finished her message by congratulating Saint Patrick's Day, which she has celebrated by resting, but with a clover-shaped balloon next to it .

Although Katherine Heigl left Grey's Anatomy more than a decade ago, she continues to arouse great interest among fans of the series. In fact, many followers were interested in her state of health, alluding to the character she played in fiction. "Dr. Izzie Stevens can help you," they posted. Others, on the other hand, made a nod to one of the most mythical characters, that of the actress Ellen Pompeo. "Did Dr. Meredith Gray operate on you?" Jokes aside, everyone wished Katherine Heigl a speedy recovery.

Katherine Heigl undergoes surgery: 'Thank you for saving my neck'


The success of Katherine Heigl in 'The Dance of the Fireflies'

The 42-year-old actress has returned to television with The Dance of the Fireflies, a series that tells the story of two friends, Tully (Katherine Heigl) and Kate (Sarah Chalke), who met as teenagers and are still together late forties. The first season has been a success, and viewers are crying out for a second season, but Netflix has not yet officially renewed it. 

"I would love to continue telling us all those stories and the actors are so good, of course, that I would love to continue seeing them," said the creator of the fiction, Maggie Friedman, in an interview with TVLine. "I think there are a lot more stories to tell, if we're lucky enough to tell a second season, about those high school girls and what that stage is like. They're only in eighth grade when we leave them. They have a lot of good teen years and crazy 70s ahead, growing up with the good music, fashion and all the cultural changes. I find it very interesting," he added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.