Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kristen Stewart spoke of Donald Trump's attacks: "He was obsessed with me"

Trump attacked the "Twilight" actress on Twitter in late 2012 for her affair with film director Rupert Sanders.

The protagonist of the "Twilight" saga Kristen Stewart, 26, still cannot understand that the new president of the United States, Donald Trump, publicly interfered a few years ago in her relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.

Trump attacked the actress on Twitter in late 2012 for her affair with film director Rupert Sanders. "I just can't understand it (...) It was such an overreaction that I can't believe it was true. Crazy," Stewart told "Variety" magazine during the Sundance film festival in Park City, Utah, in his first public statements about it.

"Trump was mad at me a few years ago, he was really obsessed with me, which is really crazy, I can't even understand it, it's beyond me," Kristen Stewart said during an interview for Variety magazine.

Kristen Stewart spoke of Donald Trump's attacks: "He was obsessed with me"

According to Stewart, Trump warned her then-boyfriend Pattinson of hers, co-star in the "Twilight" saga, that after her affair with Sanders not to return with her. The mogul tweeted that Stewart had "treated him like a dog" and said she would most certainly cheat on him again.

Kristen Stewart spoke of Donald Trump's attacks: "He was obsessed with me"

In other tweets, Trump encouraged the actor to leave his girlfriend. "Everyone knows I'm right: Robert Pattinson should dump Kristen Stewart. He'll thank me in a couple of years. Be smart Robert," he tweeted.

A couple of months later, Trump wrote Stewart by surprise to congratulate her on her birthday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.