Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman Regrets Marrying Tom Cruise!

“I was very young when I got married. Now I look back and say 'What?' ", She declared for a famous magazine.

Nicole Kidman broke the silence about her marriage to Tom Cruise and compared herself to Taylor Swift, who is 26 years old and successful and single, while at 27 she had already been married for four years and had two children.

Nicole Kidman Regrets Marrying Tom Cruise!

“Any time you get a chance at something new it's good, but every combination of people is different. I was a baby when I married Tom, but I don't regret any of it."

However, now she is happy with her husband Keith Urban, with whom she has been married for 10 years, the same amount of time she was with Tom Cruise, whom she met on the recording set of "A Far Horizon", in 1990.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad