Type Here to Get Search Results !

Reese Witherspoon has refuse stripping on screen

Reese Witherspoon has refused to strip off for a movie.

The ‘Rendition’ actress - who has two children, nine-year-old daughter Ava and son Deacon, six, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe - doesn’t think it would be appropriate to appear n-de because of the effect it could have on her kids.

She said about n-de roles: "I had my first baby when I was 23, so for me, no. I've always been choosing roles knowing that I have a daughter and I have a responsibility to her and to the world to be representing women of strength.

"These are the women I know in life. I think it's a natural extension of parenthood for you to feel like you’re responsible for the worlds you create, whether they be silly or serious. I think you are responsible for the art you put in the world."

Although Reese, 33, has no plans to b@re all for a film role, she would love to star in another animation.

The Oscar-winning star enjoyed voicing a role in ‘Monsters Vs. Aliens’ because the process encouraged her to relax and act immaturely.

Reese Witherspoon has refuse stripping on screen

She explained to FOX News: "It's definitely not hard to work on an animation. It's like you go in and it's about how imaginative you can be. For me, that's just a fantastic opportunity to be free and act like a five-year-old.

"We just go in the sound booth and be silly and eat candy and drink caffeine and bounce off the walls. The older I get the more I regress. I really have just become very silly."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.