“Suddenly, poof, I was surrounded by glorious white light. I began to see many of my friends who had already passed away… people who were very dear to me, ”she has made known to her.
In September 2001, Sharon Stone (58) suffered a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage that caused the interpreter to live a "near death experience"
In September 2001, Sharon Stone (58) suffered a subarachnoid cerebral hemorrhage that caused the interpreter to live a "near death experience", a few moments during which she was surrounded by her deceased loved ones while she was walking into a bright light.
“I felt like she really had died. There was a vortex of light above me and suddenly, poof, I was surrounded by glorious white light. I began to see many of my friends who had already passed away... people who were very dear to me. It was a real journey through places both on earth and beyond. It was very fast, an instant later I was back in my body, ”recalls the American – who took three days to go to the hospital despite being aware that she had suffered a stroke – in Closer magazine.
Over the next two years, Ella Sharon had to relearn how to walk, talk and read again, an extremely challenging experience that at the same time has allowed her to realize that she need not fear death.
“I am no longer afraid of death, I always tell people, death is a gift. When it's time for you to die, which comes to all of us, it's gloriously beautiful. At that moment I could feel great well-being and peace because I knew I was close. Death is always close and once it arrives you are already safe”, admits the actress.
The stroke not only harmed the interpreter on a psychological level, it also changed how she felt on a physical level, affecting her allergies and even her DNA, according to her.
“I feel like my DNA has changed. My brain is not where it has always been, my body has changed and even my allergies are different”, she is amazed.
