Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sophie Turner explodes after learning that some paparazzi have stolen photos of her daughter Willa: "It's disgusting"

The actress, who has never wanted to publish images of the daughter she had a year ago with Joe Jonas, she claims to be very angry.

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas have always liked to keep their professional lives separate from their private lives. At least since the protagonist of Game of Thrones became pregnant, at which time the couple decided to be very reserved with everything related to her paternity. ** So much so that, almost a year after she was born, no one outside her inner circle has been able to see a photo of her daughter Willa. **

But this is about to change. Apparently, some paparazzi have managed to steal some photos of the little girl, something that has greatly upset the actress. In fact, today she has surprised her followers on social networks by asking them, if they are published, please do not share those images out of respect for her decision to keep the girl anonymous.

Sophie Turner explodes after learning that some paparazzi have stolen photos of her daughter Willa: "It's disgusting"

"I think yesterday some paparazzi managed to take a picture of me and my daughter and I just want to say that the reason I'm not posting pictures of her and making sure we can avoid photographers at all costs is because I don't want those images circulate out there, ”said Turner in a series of Stories that appeared today on his Instagram.

"She's my daughter. She did not ask to have this life or to be photographed. I find it creepy that older men take pictures of a baby without her permission. I am very angry and very upset, so I want to respectfully ask all those paparazzi to stop following us to take photos and, especially, print them, "she claims. "It's disgusting and you don't have my permission," she concludes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad