Type Here to Get Search Results !

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

How do A-list stars always look their best on a red carpet? Well, thanks to the lovely folks at Spanx, most celebrities choose to wear girdles under their designer dresses. While some public figures won't admit to wearing such products, other famous people have been more than candid about using them in their wardrobes. "There are these cool things called Spanx and they just squeeze you," Gwyneth Paltrow once declared in an interview (via Marie Claire). "It's fantastic!" And, three months after giving birth to her daughter Daisy, singer Katy Perry had to immediately go back to work and keep it real with her fans hilariously showing off her Spanx under her blue trench coat. on social networks.

While stars like Paltrow and Perry aren't shy about letting the world know that they proudly wear shapewear to keep everything intact, there are some celebrities who forgo shapewear. and underwear. Believe it or not, many well-known people in Hollywood have admitted that they'd rather go commando than wear their unspeakables, even if they're going out in public. From calling underwear uncomfortable to simply wanting to feel free, these stars have performed on stage or walked the red carpet at prestigious award shows sans underwear.

Kelly Clarkson skipped the skivvies on American Idol

When Kelly Clarkson became the first person to win "American Idol" in 2002, she had no idea how huge of a star she would become. To commemorate the 18th anniversary of her win, Clarkson reflected on the moment that changed her life, sharing a tweet, "18 years ago today was the season one finale of 'American Idol' and it changed my life! I'm still moving forward 18 years later because I know I'm lucky to have the opportunities and I still love my purpose!" While the singer still takes time out of her busy career to thank the singing competition show, she also shared a very intimate detail about her time on "American Idol" in 2008 that surprised fans.

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

According to Page Six, Clarkson got real with reporters at a 2008 event about underwear, asking, "Why would anyone want a little thing up their butt when she can walk free?" She also proudly admitted that she didn't wear any underwear the entire time she was on "American Idol." Was it possible that going commando was one of her tricks to win the reality competition? Either way, Clarkson is a star who always wants to be comfortable wherever she is — not just ditch the underwear, but also the five-inch heels — once telling reporters (via People): "I don't want to wear stilettos. I'm not a model and I'm not Beyoncé. It's not going to happen ".

Kim Kardashian is new to the underwear game

Before Kim Kardashian created her own shapewear line called SKIMS, the reality TV personality said she was never a fan of underwear. During days of "partying" with Paris Hilton, the mogul told Rolling Stone that while she "rarely" wore anything under her clothes, she luckily didn't fall victim to being shot by paparazzi on her way out. of a car. that she unfortunately she has chased after stars like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

In 2015, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star told model Cara Delevingne for LOVE magazine (via OK!) that she recently got into the skivvies game. "I only started wearing underwear a month ago, and I never wore underwear until then," Kardashain said. "But I always pee on my Spanx, it's a mess. They're not naked enough!" Hopefully Kardashian's line of shapewear and underwear is made to better suit the star when she needs a bathroom break.

Christina Aguilera wants to be 'as free as possible'

If you've ever seen Christina Aguilera perform in concert, chances are the singer didn't have anything under her wardrobe. The "Can't Hold Us Down" singer has openly admitted that she's not a fan of underwear and she likes to go commando. In 2012, Aguilera appeared on "Chelsea Lately" after host Chelsea Handler brought in "The Voice" coach Blake Shelton and joked that the singer is not a fan of pants. "I heard all about the shit that Chelsea talked about me not wearing pants. So when they asked me to go, I thought, I'll do it, if Chelsea did something for me," Aguilera said.

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

To Aguilera's delight, Handler walked out on stage without pants, with the singer saying, "Don't you feel free? you look sexy I think it's a good look for you. You're in pop star mode right now." However, during her interview, not only was it quite clear that Ella Aguilera would give up wearing pants anytime she could, but she would also prefer not to deal with the clothes that go under her pants. "I don't like to wear underwear," Xtina said. “I like to be as free as possible at all times. It's who I am."

Kate Beckinsale will wear underwear on one or two conditions

As The Sun reported at the time, actress Kate Beckinsale left little to the imagination when she attended the 2018 GQ Men of the Year Awards in a red and black gown by British designer Julien Macdonald. Her loose dress resembled a tropical caftan that turned heads for her with its swimsuit-style top that exposed a lot of skin. Now, if the ensemble makes you wonder what kind of super specific underwear she would have to find to suit such a unique silhouette, the answer may be very personalized. none-Swimwear.

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

Beckinsale has made it quite clear that she doesn't really like underwear. In a 2011 Maxim interview, she shared, "Yeah, I don't wear panties. I mean, unless I'm wearing a really short skirt, or maybe if I'm going on a mountain expedition with extra layers. But no, I don't like them." And during a 2017 appearance on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson," she confessed that she wasn't wearing any underwear after the microphone fell off and she had nothing to latch onto as she joined the host on the show. set.

Kim Cattrall thinks going panty-less is a healthier option

Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but "Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall says that one way to keep our bodies "healthier" is without underwear. In an interview for Look magazine (via Express), the actor recommended that more women follow in his footsteps, stating, "My last fashion tip is that it's a proven fact that if you don't wear underwear it's more ventilation and that's maybe more healthy. »

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

Not only was Cattrall happy to offer her own wellness tips, but she also shared with the publication (via Tribute.ca) that she's content to be getting older, proclaiming, "I thought at 40 I was warming up and at 50 I've taken flight. It's a different world now, thank God. I don't want to look 19. I don't want to look as perfect and beautiful as the fabulous Carey Mulligan. I like how I look."

In addition to going panty-free, the star has previously stated that she makes sure to stay free of pinches and creases. "I don't believe in cosmetic surgery, well not yet," she told Reveal magazine (via the Independent). “I would be too scared. There are so many examples of things that have gone terribly wrong. I live in New York in an area where everything is around me." She also said that she values ​​looking "healthy" and "closer to my age."

Lady Gaga's hate for underwear doesn't outweigh her hate for pants

Is it a shock to anyone that singer Lady Gaga likes to live a panty-less lifestyle? The singer once told the Daily Star (via Digital Spy), "I don't really wear underwear. It's rare that it does. Has no sense. And I'm not ashamed of that." However, in another interview with Rolling Stone, Gaga sang a different tune about underwear. "I feel freer in my underwear and I hate fucking pants," she said. "Besides, it's easier to dance."

Stars who admit they don't wear underwear

Evidently, Lady Gaga wanted all of her Little Monsters to dance in their underwear when she released her sixth studio album "Chromatica" in 2020. Along with the record, Gaga sold limited-edition merchandise consisting of crewnecks, sweatpants, briefs, and thongs. . The themed items were a hit with fans of hers, with Insider reporting that the green briefs and pink thong were her most popular items.

The singer has worn skivvies, and only skivvies, in public on several occasions. Perhaps Lingerie Gaga's most notable moment was the moment when, as Reuters recounted, she changed from a bright pink dress to "a black bra, panties and sky-high platform boots" at the 2019 Met Gala.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.