Type Here to Get Search Results !

THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE: KRISTEN BELL APOLOGIES TO A FAN FOR THE S-X SCENE

 THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE: KRISTEN BELL APOLOGIES TO A FAN FOR THE S-X SCENE

You know certain scenes can create a certain embarrassment if you watch them with the wrong people, this is what happened to a fan who witnessed a certain scene very pushed by The woman in the house in front of the girl by the window, the new Netflix series with starring Kristen Bell. The actress nicely apologized to the fan.

Speaking directly on Twitter, a fan told how she felt particularly embarrassed watching a s-x scene featured on the Netflix show. Why embarrassed, you may be wondering. Because the person in question watched the scene in the presence of the mother and sister in the same room. In response, Kristen Bell replied via social media with a nice: "Excuse me friend". User message below: "I just saw Kristen Bell getting absolutely banged, along with my fiancée and my mom in the same room…".

THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE: KRISTEN BELL APOLOGIES TO A FAN FOR THE S-X SCENE

During a previous interview, Kristen Bell told of how in some places she had to act badly on purpose for the Netflix series: "In some moments I would turn to the director and the screenwriter asking: 'Am I okay?'. As an actress I want everything to feel real. and as authentic as possible but you have to really put yourself in the service of this genre, because you are not in charge as an actor but the genre itself is. You just have to recite the words that are on the script. There are people behind the monitors who make sure That you're doing a good job. Sometimes I felt I was acting really badly and then I realized that was what the show needed. It needed good, bad acting. "

As we saw from the trailer for The Woman in the House Across from the Girl by the Window, in the center is Anna (played by Bell), a broken-hearted girl whose days follow one another: Anna spends her time sitting in front of the window drinking wine, watching the lives of others go by. When a charming neighbor (Tom Riley) with his lovely daughter (Samsara Yett) Anna moves across the street, he begins to see the light at the end of the tunnel. At least until she witnesses a brutal murder ... or so she thinks she is.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad