Type Here to Get Search Results !

THIS IS WHAT VANESSA HUDGENS THINKS OF "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4"

Although eight years have passed since Vanessa Hudgens starred in the last High School Musical movie, the series is still very close to her heart. As she told ET on Monday, she thinks the plans for HSM 4 are "wonderful."

"I love musicals," she said. "Being able to do musicals is a dream of mine and the fact that they're keeping it alive and bringing it to a new generation is really wonderful."

The musical series is still very much alive for Vanessa; She is constantly referencing the lyrics in her daily life.

"Sometimes someone will say, 'We're all in this together,' and then I'll say (starts singing), 'We're all in this together!' … It's like reflections."

THIS IS WHAT VANESSA HUDGENS THINKS OF "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4"

She also dropped this crazy-adorable tidbit: She's still singing HSM songs during karaoke nights with her new co-stars from the NBC sitcom Powerless.

"We did a high school musical 'Breaking Free,'" she explained. "I was like, 'This is so much fun' because I saw my name (in the karaoke song book), but it was Vanessa Anne and that was it. I was like, 'OK, that's interesting.' So naturally I had to sing myself."

Since we know she's about to close this tab and immediately open "Breaking Free" so she can sing too, we'll leave this here for you. It's okay. Press play. Enjoy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.