Type Here to Get Search Results !

'True Detective' movie scene change Alexandra Daddario's career

 “I thought it would look good on my resume”: Alexandra Daddario reveals how her n-de scene in True Detective changed her life

It is no wonder that Alexandra Daddario is becoming famous in the Hollywood industry. To get a little more insight, in recent years, she's also appeared in San Andreas, Baywatch, and Why Women Kill. During her evolving career as an actress, it wasn't until a "tactical" decision occurred on True Detective in 2014 that she blew her career up to another level.

Alexandra Daddario talks about a scene that changed her career

Although her role in the Percy Jackson movies has been well credited with paving her career as an actress, she said her role was much less than hers in True Detective. According to The Hollywood Reporter in 2020, Alexandra Daddario clarified that before securing her role, she was struggling to be taken seriously as an actress. This is why she made the tactical decision to protest a role on the show.

'True Detective' movie scene change Alexandra Daddario's career

How did 'True Detective' change Alexandra Daddario's career?

True Detective star Alexandra Daddario

The biggest successes I've had in my career, I didn't expect or were completely unexpected. And the biggest jobs I've booked, I had no idea I was going to book them. So I've tried to keep my sanity or whatever my outlook on life is, I try not to put too many expectations on things. I have more knowledge and understanding about the follow-up and how things are going to work, but True Detective, for example, which I'm sure we'll get to, it's like I didn't see what was going to happen from there. everybody. I don't even think I was invited to that premiere. I didn't go to the premiere of that show and it ended up being very important for my career. So you never know what's going to happen, so I try to do the best I can at whatever I choose to do and that's it."

True Detective really proves to be the life changing decision that Alexandra Daddario hoped for and she said:

“I didn't expect what happened to me to happen to me, which was, a long time ago, getting n-ked on a show in which I didn't have a major role, I didn't know what to expect. And then of course that episode aired and my manager called, and I'll never forget it, I was sitting on my boyfriend's couch and she called me the morning after the episode came out and said, 'The phone has been ringing. off the hook all morning. The phone won't stop ringing!' And suddenly everyone in town wanted to meet me, and then I booked San Andreas. So no, I never would have expected that from that role. It was tactical, but not so tactical.

The actress also said that there is a lot more where this came from! She continued:

"I mean, everyone has an ego, but I'm like, 'If they want me, they'll call me,' you know? And if not, I need to build a rich enough life apart from that to be happy. I didn't expect to be invited. Only later, in retrospect, when I was at the Emmys, did I think, 'Wow, I'm a big enough part of this show to be invited to the Emmys on behalf of the show, even though I'm not nominated. But it was something that I don't think anyone expected, including me. I really didn't expect people to have that reaction to that character the way he did."

In 2021, Alexandra Daddario starred in the show that everyone has been watching: The White Lotus. She plays the role of Rachel, a journalist and a newlywed on their honeymoon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.