Type Here to Get Search Results !

Vanessa Hudgens on her first s-x scene: 'I never want to do it again'

Vanessa Hudgens has admitted that shooting a s-x scene with James Franco for Spring Breakers was incredibly uncomfortable.

Hudgens stars with Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson in Spring Breakers as three teenage girls who begin working for a drug dealer (Franco).

The actress disclosed to Glow magazine that an erotic sequence with Franco was one of her least favorite experiences on the Spring Breakers set.

"It was very nerve-racking for me," Hudgens explained. "I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again."

Vanessa Hudgens on her first s-x scene: 'I never want to do it again'

The former High School Musical actress also stressed that she has learned not to conform to traditional Hollywood standards.

"At the end of the day, I'm going to do what I want to do, regardless of whether it may upset someone," Hudgens declared.

"But I think that if I'm doing right for myself, then that's all I really need to care about."

Director Harmony Korine's Spring Breakers opens on March 5, 2013 in the US. A UK release date has not been announced.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad