Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amy Adams not comfortable with onscreen n-dity

Hollywood star Amy Adams, who plays the bold role of Sydney Prosser in David O Russell's 'American Hustle', says she is uncomfortable with n-dity as it may affect her daughter.

In 'American Hustle', Adams plays the role of a stripper-turned-con artiste opposite Christian Bale.

Talking about her stand on n-dity Adams said, "When I think about doing n-dity or something like that, I actually think about my daughter. I'm like, does the script call for this in a way that I feel like when she's an adult I can have a discussion with her about it or am I just being n-ked."

Adams considers herself old fashioned as she does not like posting selfies online.

Amy Adams not comfortable with onscreen n-dity

"Posting pictures on twitter. No, no. I'm not doing that. I'm old fashioned. I'm always like, 'you know people look at this, right girls?' You just put your booty on Instagram, people can see that," she said.

'American Hustle', set in the 70s and inspired by a true story, depicts the journey of two con-artistes as they team up with FBI to uncover powerbrokers and mafia.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.