Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anna Kendrick Explains Why She’s Not ‘Interested’ In N-de Scenes

For her new HBO Max series Love Life (not to be confused with her other streaming show, Quibi’s Dummy, where she befriends a s-x doll), Anna Kendrick declined to participate in any n-de scenes. S-x scenes are fine, but the Pitch Perfect star would rather not bare all on camera. Love Life is the opposite of Normal People, in that sense.

“My personal feelings on n-dity – that I’m not really interested in n-dity for me – stayed the same. I’ve never had a problem with simulated s-x scenes – that feels like it’s about the character, whereas I only get one body, so n-dity is more about me,” Kendrick told the Sydney Morning Herald. She also explained what it’s like to shoot multiple romantic scenes over a full season (instead of canoodling with Scott McNairy every episode):

Anna Kendrick Explains Why She’s Not ‘Interested’ In N-de Scenes

“When we started filming, it dawned on me that in every single episode I was going to be doing a kissing scene or a s-x scene with someone brand new. It was definitely weird to know that we were going to meet and within a week we were going to be in bed pretending to have s-x!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.