Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ashley Benson is very proud of her s-x scenes

The 'Pretty Little Liars' actress, who may be dating her co-star James Franco, is thrilled with how professional the explicit scenes in her latest movie 'Spring Break' are, in which a group of college girls are portrayed they become involved with a drug dealer while on vacation.

"The first time I saw the scene I did it on a very small screen, so I couldn't get a good look at it, but when I finally saw the film, at the Venice International Film Festival, I got really nervous because so many people were watching it this time. "explained the young actress to MTV News.

"I thought the scene was beautiful, that it was shot beautifully. It was the work of the great Benoit Debie, director of photography. For a s-x scene, I think it's beautifully shot. It wasn't vulgar at all, it told a story , it was very beautiful", added the enthusiastic interpreter.

Ashley Benson is in high demand lately and hardly has time for relationships. In fact, she confessed that she had broken up with her partner Ryan Good because of her complicated schedule, but she does not rule out starting a love relationship again as long as the perfect man arrives.

Ashley Benson is very proud of her s-x scenes

"I've always had a boyfriend and realized I had to learn to be comfortable being single. Whenever you're facing a breakup, things get awkward. But Ryan and I still get along. I'm too young to be in a serious relationship." "Right now my job is the person I date! If it comes then fine. I'm 23 I could have a boyfriend tomorrow if I wanted to but relationships are complicated because once you're in one you have to become to the idea of ​​breaking up or continuing with that person forever. It's very difficult, "explained the young actress.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.