Type Here to Get Search Results !

BEN AFFLECK REGRET HIS DIVORCE WITH JENNIFER GARNER

Actor Ben Affleck, who recently had some problems with alcoholism, acknowledged having made several mistakes in his life, but admits that the one he regrets the most is divorcing his ex-wife, actress Jennifer Garner. Although this separation, of course, was not the product of chance, but precisely the consequence of alcohol abuse.

“Shame is really toxic. There is no positive consequence of shame. It just cooks in a terrible, toxic feeling of low self-esteem and self-loathing. The biggest regret of my life is this divorce, "said the actor in an interview with The New York Times, and was also very clear about the alcoholism that led to these problems. “I drank relatively normally for many years. What happened is that I started drinking more and more as my marriage fell apart. This was around 2015 and 2016. My alcoholism of course created more marital problems,” he said ruefully. Sounds like you still have feelings for Jennifer, right?

The actors separated in 2015 but filed for divorce in 2018, after 13 years of marriage and three children, Violet, 14; Seraphina, 11; and Samuel, 7. These years of marital crisis coincided with the moment when Ben had signed with Warner Bros. one of the most important projects of his career: directing a Batman movie. “I showed someone the Batman script. He told me, 'I think the script is good. I also think you'll drink yourself to death if you go through what you just went through again. It's not particularly healthy for me to obsess over failures and relapses and beat myself up about it. Certainly, I have made mistakes. Certainly, I have done things that I regret. But you have to get up, learn from it, learn a little more and try to move forward, ”admitted the actor, in one of the moments of greatest sensitivity and introspection in his life.

BEN AFFLECK REGRET HIS DIVORCE WITH JENNIFER GARNER

Let us remember that his participation in the movie Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice was not what was expected, and on the contrary, it was a poorly rated film. Faced with criticism and his personal and family moment, Affleck decided to give up continuing to play the character and not direct the film, for fear of affecting his health.

After that moment, the actor prepares to premiere The Way Back, a film in which he plays an alcoholic who, despite hitting rock bottom, manages to overcome himself and go back to doing what he likes the most: playing basketball. Does it sound familiar to you? Without a doubt a paper made to measure.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.