Type Here to Get Search Results !

Camila Cabello criticizes the paparazzi for photos on the beach: "I've never had a worse time"

More about: Camila Cabello Camila Cabello Rocks Mullet Hairstyle and Sexy Cut Out Dress Shawn Mendes Says He Hate Being Alone After Camila Cabello Split Camila Cabello Laughs at Wardrobe Malfunction: 'I Wish I Had a Time Machine' Camila Cabello says his priorities 'changed' after Shawn mendes breakup

Camila Cabello is criticizing the paparazzi for ruining her weekend trip to the beach in Miami.

In a lengthy post shared on Instagram on Saturday, the singer claimed she was "not breathing" and was squeezing her torso so much that her "abs hurt" as paparazzi photographed her in a bikini from every angle.

“I felt super vulnerable and unprepared. I wore bikinis that were too small and didn't care what I looked like, then I saw photos online and comments and got really upset,” admitted Cabello, 25, in her post.

"When she affected my self-esteem, I reminded myself that she was thinking the thoughts of the culture and not my own," she continued. "A culture that has become so used to an image of what a 'healthy' woman's body looks like that it's not real to many women."

Cabello, who is gearing up for the release of her third studio album, "Familia," on April 8, added that she is "a single woman in her 20s in the middle of a ton of promo [album]," who just he wanted to “look 'good'”.

"Today I got myself a new bikini, a fucking cute outfit, put on lip gloss and didn't eat anything too heavy before I went to the OCEAN because I knew it was basically going to be a full photo shoot," she explained. referencing the animal print two-piece of hers.

"I held my core so tight my abs hurt and I wasn't breathing and I barely smiled and I was so aware of where the mush was all the time that I couldn't let go and relax and do what we should do when we go out in nature."

Cabello detailed how uncomfortable she felt as she was being photographed on the beach. MEGA

The former “Fifth Harmony” singer concluded her message by telling fans that her goal was to “feel like me as a 7-year-old on the beach again” that she was “happy, silly, breathing, pretending to be a mermaid, FREE ”.

She added: "I've never had a worse time at the beach. I'm still not at the point in my journey where I don't give a shit."

Cabello's celebrity friends were quick to jump into the comments section with words of love and support.

"You are a fucking queen and you are perfect," wrote fellow singer Kesha, 35. “I also relate my love the patriarchy wins when we starve… and for whom? NAH. Thanks for the honesty.”

"Emily In Paris" actress Lily Collins echoed that sentiment, writing, "I feel you and send you all the love and positive vibes."

Camila Cabello criticizes the paparazzi for photos on the beach: "I've never had a worse time"

The singer then sat on a beach chair and covered herself with a white shirt. MEGA

Meanwhile, Paris Hilton admitted that her post "made [her] cry."

"Thank you for writing this, it's so important that people hear it," she added. "You are beautiful inside and out

The "Senorita" singer is no stranger to sharing her struggles with her body image. Last summer, Cabello took to TikTok and shared a clip titled "I love my body."

“Being at war with your body is so last season,” she declared, and she told fans that she was hugging her curves even though she was body shamed as she went for a run. .

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.