Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emilia Clarke refuses to undress after 'Game of Thrones': "No, the sheet stays up"

The actress who played Daenerys reveals pressures in her subsequent projects

British actress Emilia Clarke, popular for playing Khaleesi in 'Game of Thrones', revealed that after the end of the successful series some producers have pressured her to get n-ked in new audiovisual projects, something she does not agree with and prefer to avoid.

"I've had fights in the recording studio where I'm like, 'No, the sheet stays up,' and they're like, 'You don't want to disappoint your 'Game of Thrones' fans." And I tell them what the fuck!" Clarke narrated in a recent episode of the podcast 'Armchair Expert', in which the interpreter is interviewed by the filmmaker Dax Shepard, which Efe collects.

Clarke, like much of the "Game of Thrones" cast, starred in several scenes that included n-dity during the first seasons of the series, something that was toned down as the plot progressed.

Now, the actress spoke about this stage of the beginning of her career, which she channeled differently in successive seasons of HBO's fiction. "She was floating around in that first season and she had no idea what she was doing, what this is all about," she recounted.

"I've never been on a set like that before, I've been in a studio twice before, and all of a sudden I'm on a set completely n-ked with all these people and I don't know what I'm supposed to do, what's expected of me, I don't know what they want and I don't know what I want, she narrated about her experience at the beginning of the filming of 'Game of Thrones'. According to Clarke, at this early stage of her career, she did not think she was "worthy of requiring or needing" nothing or to impose their own conditions. "Now I am much wiser about what makes me feel comfortable and what seems good to me," she contrasted.

Emilia Clarke refuses to undress after 'Game of Thrones': "No, the sheet stays up"

The actress gained confidence in subsequent seasons and filming to be able to express her doubts, something she learned from her co-star Jason Momoa, who advised the young woman in some scenes they filmed together and that Clarke described as "wonderful ".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.