Type Here to Get Search Results !

Eva Mendes reveals n-ked embarrassment

Actress Eva Mendes talks about her embarrassment at exposing her body in new movie We Own The Night.

The Hitch actress strips off for a s-x scene with Joaquin Phoenix at the beginning of the film and has explained that she found the experience "frightening".

Mendes told Fox News: "The s-x scene with Joaquin really was not as good as it looked - these were nerve-racking scenes that are very technical and really scary.

"It was nothing to do with him, he is beautiful, but when you are exposing yourself emotionally and physically that̢۪s so frightening...you have so many people around and the camera and it̢۪s so scary.

"It premiered in Cannes and I'm sitting there in the audience and I was like, 'Oh my God, no that's me. Oh my God, oh my God. That's me. That's my b--b, that's my b--b'."

Eva Mendes reveals n-ked embarrassment

The Hollywood star has even banned her family from watching the start of the movie so they miss her revealing scenes.

She added: "I have instructed all of my family that they must show up 15 minutes late. That's it. Thank God it's the first scene. I told my dad. I said, 'Dad, Poppy you cannot be there on time. Nobody can'."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad