Type Here to Get Search Results !

Halle Berry confesses that she went eight weeks without b-thing

The actress gave up personal hygiene during the filming of the movie 'Wild Fever'.

The actress Halle Berry has taken several years to publicly share one of the most peculiar anecdotes about her debut in the mecca of cinema: her decision to stay away from the shower during the eight weeks that the filming lasted ' Wild Fever'. The objective of such an impressive initiative was none other than to plunge fully into the spirit of a character who suffered from a terrible crack addiction.

"Obviously I wasn't ready to smoke crack, that's where I set my limits. That's been 23 years now, at that time I was the new girl and I had to try to stand out however I could, so I didn't wash for as long as The filming lasted, about eight weeks, to bring realism to my role. It was a disgusting experience, but I have to say that there were parts of my body that of course I kept clean, let's just say that, "revealed the movie star in the program of television 'Live! with Kelly and Michael'.

Fortunately for the Oscar-winning interpreter, 'Wild Fever' was just the beginning of a successful film career that, 11 years later, led her to collect the coveted golden statuette for her masterful performance in 'Monster's Ball', an award that Halle keeps safely in your bedroom.

Halle Berry confesses that she went eight weeks without bathing

"I have the Oscar in my room, so visitors can't see it directly. It's well protected and in a very intim-te place in my home. In my house we don't usually leave the awards anywhere, as we don't want it to be so obvious." that two actors live there. But there are certain places in the house, like my bed-room, that are private, reserved only for me. It reminds me how personal my own achievements are to me, "said the wife of the actor Olivier Martinez.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.