Type Here to Get Search Results !

I forget that I’m n-ked when I do n-de scenes: Eva Green

Eva Green immerses herself so deeply into her characters that she forgets she is n-ked when she has to shoot a n-de scene.

Actress Eva Green immerses herself so deeply into her characters that she forgets she is n-ked when she has to shoot a n-de scene.

The 34-year-old actress, who has appeared in a number of racy scenes in her films, said she is not usually comfortable baring all,

“It’s kind of weird I get so much into the character and so passionate that I forget… If you’re talking about a n-de scene I get numb in some way, I forget that I’m n-ked and I do not like being n-ked,” she said.

I forget that I’m n-ked when I do n-de scenes: Eva Green

However, the ‘Penny Dreadful’ star, who stars in the 2015 iconic Campari calendar, which is titled ‘Mythology Mixology’, insisted she wouldn’t strip if she didn’t feel it necessary for the role.

“I never do them of they’re gratuitous,” she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.