Type Here to Get Search Results !

'I’m standing there completely n-ked': Kate Winslet Acts Out Epic Wardrobe Malfunction

There's no denying Kate Winslet is a great actress but this performance of her biggest wardrobe malfunction may just be her best one yet.

The 40-year-old British mum, who has six Oscar nominations under her belt told the lengthy story of the embarrassing moment she was left at a party with nothing but a tea towel on to  with unprecedented aplomb.

Deciding to keep the name of the designer a secret, Kate launched into the hilarious story of her nightmare evening at a friend's 60th birthday party.

“I wore a dress by a designer, that is going to have to remain nameless, to a 60th birthday party and the dress did up from the bottom to the top with a zip in the back,” she explained.

“I zip the dress down and the end of the zipper comes off in my hands."

'I’m standing there completely n-ked': Kate Winslet Acts Out Epic Wardrobe Malfunction

“And I am standing there wearing a time bomb.”

“Oh my God, and the whole dress, the whole of the back of the dress swings around to the front and I’m standing there completely n-ked – basically wearing a black cape that is dangling from my neck.”

“I’m staring at myself in the mirror, and I’m actually laughing at my own reflection, because what am I going to do?

“We had to stuff the dress in the janitor’s closet and wrap me in a tea towel and I had to proceed with the 60th birthday party wearing a tea towel.”

If anyone could pull off a tea towel it would be Kate Winslet.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.