Type Here to Get Search Results !

James McAvoy: Jolie s-x scene was 'daunting'

James McAvoy says he finds filming s-x scenes "sweaty and uncomfortable".

James McAvoy has confessed that he found filming s-x scenes with Angelina Jolie difficult.

The Scottish actor, who appears with Jolie in the upcoming blockbuster Wanted, said it was hard to enjoy doing love scenes.

"It's sweaty and uncomfortable," McAvoy told The Daily Record.

"My paranoia is the girl I'm doing the s-x scene with will think I'm getting off on her.

"I have nightmares about that the night before a s-x scene. There's no chance of getting any kind of stimulus because you're so nervous and there's all these people watching you.
James McAvoy: Jolie s-x scene was 'daunting'

McAvoy, who filmed a love since with Keira Knightley in Atonement, added: "It's daunting. They're considered to be the most beautiful people in the world, and I'm clearly not. I don't think I've been hit by the ugly stick, but I'm not exactly a matinee idol."

The 29-year-old also dismissed press speculation that Knightley was anorexic.

"I've felt every part of her in many scenes in Atonement and she is fine. There's meat on those bones, I guarantee you," he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.