Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jemima Kirke admits filming s-x scenes with Jamie Dornan in Untogether was 'intimidating

Actress Jemima Kirke has confessed that filming s-x scenes with Jamie Dornan was “intimidating”.

The 33-year-old screen star is no stranger to shooting steamy scenes, having previously starred in HBO’s raunchy drama, Girls.

But Jemima admitted that she was taken aback when getting up close and personal with Down actor Jamie in their new film Untogether - mainly because of how the former model looked.

She said: “I mean, I’ve done Girls [s-x] scenes which aren’t the easiest s-x scenes to do.

“In terms of how he looked, I’ve never imagined, I’ve never been in that situation.

“He looks like a sculpture.”

Speaking on Busy Tonight on E!, Jemima opened up about a particular s-x scene the pair shared together.

“It wasn’t intimidating until this one part… I thought, of course, Fifty Shades - he knows what he’s doing,” she said.

In the film, Dornan plays Nick - a doctor and author who worked in the Middle East.

Kirke’s character Andrea on the other hand is a former child prodigy with addiction issues, who ends up in a relationship with the war medic.

The steamy new film is set to be released in the coming weeks, one year after the final installment of the Fifty Shades trilogy - Fifty Shades Freed - hit cinemas.

Although the film franchise made Dornan one of the most recognisable faces in Hollywood, the 36-year-old actor insisted that he’s actually a shy person despite living in the limelight.

Speaking to the Times, Dornan, who is married to British actress Amelia Warner, said that he has been that way since he was a child.

Jemima Kirke admits filming s-x scenes with Jamie Dornan in Untogether was 'intimidating

“I’ve always been shy, particularly at school. But as you grow up, you open up more, especially when you have kids. I still don’t think I’m very confident,” he said.

“I’m polite, though, which helps you get through uncomfortable situations, because most people respond well to manners.

“Or I’ll talk to myself to get psyched up, especially if I have to do any sort of public speaking.

“Sometimes I just talk nonsense right up until the event to take my mind off anything that’s about to happen.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.