Type Here to Get Search Results !

JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S HARSH STATEMENTS ABOUT HER CAREER: "I WAS TIRED OF MYSELF"

The actress, who is having a bad streak of movie premieres, will launch the movie 'Don't Look Up' with Leonardo DiCaprio in December for Netflix,

Jennifer Lawrence is an actress who has never cut a hair when talking about her mental hygiene or assessing her own professional career. Anxiety and hyperactivity are two of the demons that the protagonist of The Hunger Games must deal with in her daily life. The media exposure that this franchise brought with it, and the chain of blockbusters to which it opened the door, ended up destabilizing the interpreter's inner peace, which ended up, in the end, damaging her career.

Because Jennifer Lawrence has suffered in her flesh the consequences of participating in projects that really did not fill her. Many of them have been destroyed by critics and have not had the reception they expected from the public. We can speak, for example, of Passengers or Red Sparrow, both shot by the specialized press. Not to mention X-Men: Dark Phoenix, probably her worst movie in years and a box office failure only matched by the poor reception of Mother! by Darren Aronofsky.

She herself has recognized during an interview with Vanity Fair that her professional choices in recent years have not been good. "She was not aiming for the quality that she should," explains the 31-year-old actress, who on December 24 will premiere the movie Don't look up on Netflix. “I think everyone had had enough of me. I had had enough of myself, "adds Lawrence.

JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S HARSH STATEMENTS ABOUT HER CAREER: "I WAS TIRED OF MYSELF"

a red carpet was like: 'Why don't you run?' I think I've been trying to please people most of my life. Working made me feel like no one could get mad at me: 'Okay, I always say yes, let's do it, then nobody gets mad'. And then I felt like I got to a point in my life where people weren't comfortable with my existence. That shake made me think that your career should bring you some kind of peace for your soul.

It seems that Jennifer Lawrence, from now on, is going to be more ambitious with the projects that she chooses. That is why his participation in Don't look up, the film that will bring together the best of Hollywood in front of the cameras (among its stars are Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, Timotheé Chalamet and Cate Blanchett), can mean that facelift to a career of ups and downs In addition, Paolo Sorrentino has signed her for his film Mob Girl and Adam McKay himself, director of Don't Look Up, is already preparing a biopic with her as the protagonist.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.