Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Upton Speaks Out Over N-de Photo Scandal

Kate Upton has opened up about the n-de photo hacking scandal, saying she was tempted to delete all her social media accounts as a result.

Along with celebrities including Amber Heard and Jennifer Lawrence, 22-year old Upton was the target of hackers who revealed intim-te images of the model online without her consent.

"It was very difficult," Upton told the Evening Standard. "It's an invasion of my privacy and it's not OK. It's illegal. People don't have a right to look at those photos or to judge them."

Upton added that she had seriously considered deleting her social media accounts, but couldn't because of her job.

"Oh my gosh. All... the... time," she said when asked if she wanted to switch off. "I fantasise about deleting my social media accounts. But I can't."

Last year, Lawrence also broke her silence on the scandal, calling the hacking a "s-x crime".

"It is a s-xual violation," said Lawrence. "It's disgusting. The law needs to be changed, and we need to change. That's why these websites are responsible. Just the fact that somebody can be s-xually exploited and violated, and the first thought that crosses somebody's mind is to make a profit from it. It's so beyond me. I just can't imagine being that detached from humanity. I can't imagine being that thoughtless and careless and so empty inside."


"I'm happy to be seen as a good example," she said. "If I can help girls who are going through body-image issues, I think that's amazing."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.