Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie admits that she felt uncomfortable while recording 'The Wolf of Wall Street'

The actress spent 17 hours filming a committed scene surrounded by 30 men.

Since we saw her characterized as Sharon Tate, in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, we have not stopped counting the days until July 26 arrives, the date on which we can finally see the tenth and last film by Quentin Tarantino .

At the moment, Robbie is immersed in more than a dozen projects and is presenting her latest film, *** Mary, Queen of Scots ***, in which she plays Elizabeth I.

The actress is only 28 years old, but she already has an enviable track record. One of his first successes was The Wolf of Wall Street, a film directed by Martin Scorsese that was released in 2013. In it, Robbie gets into the skin of Naomi Lapaglia, the girlfriend of Jordan Belfort (played by Leonardo DiCaprio) and in many times, appears in underwear.

Now, Robbie has spoken for the first time about an intim-te scene that was difficult to film. “You don't realize when you're watching the movie, but we were actually in a very small room with 30 people from the crew moving around me. All of them men,” she explained to *Porter*. “And for 17 hours I had to pretend he was touching me. It's weird and you have to put aside the shame, the sense of ridicule and get fully involved, ”she added.

In any case, Robbie credits the #MeToo movement with helping her realize what s-xual harassment was all about. “I am in my late twenties, I have studies, I have a world, I have worked, I have my own company and I did not know what that was. It's crazy. I didn't know that you could say, 'I've been s-xually harassed,' without anyone touching you, that you could say, 'This isn't right. I had no idea,” she revealed. “Now I know what it is because I have researched what s-xual harassment is, like being discriminated against because of your job or financially”:

Margot Robbie admits that she felt uncomfortable while recording 'The Wolf of Wall Street'

In fact, she herself explained that she had experienced this type of s-xist violence "at different levels and at different times in her life", but not in the film industry.

In any case, Robbie wants to dedicate himself completely to her career. And even though she's already married (and she says it's a lot of fun), she knows that she doesn't want to be a mother at the moment. “No kidding. Three days ago my husband stopped at a kennel on the way back from the airport and now we have a baby pit bull at home. We already have a 2 year old who is still acting like a puppy. She adore her, but she is very restless and I haven't slept for three days. I said, 'We're hosting her for a week,' and my husband was like, 'No! We keep it. To which I replied, 'We can't and also the idea that I can't have children is gaining more strength every day.** If I can't deal with two puppies, let alone children!" Said the actress.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.