Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie lied to family about n-de scenes

The Wolf of Wall Street star Margot Robbie has revealed that she lied to her family about n-de scenes in the film.

The Australian actress kept her n-de scenes a secret, as she was afraid of what her family would think.

Robbie told US TV host Jimmy Kimmel: "I just flat-out lied to my family for a really long time, and I said, 'I don't care what you hear, there is no n-dity, I'm not doing any n-dity. Ignore anything anyone's saying...'"

Robbie continued: "I changed that and the lie evolved to, 'Actually, it's a body double and they just CGI'd (computer generated) my head onto someone else'. My family don't have anything to do with the entertainment industry, so they totally bought it."

Margot Robbie lied to family about n-de scenes

Robbie warned family members planning to attend the Australian premiere of the film to read the book first and then decide if they still wanted to go. She plans to leave the country as soon as the premiere ends, and said: "I'm not quite sure how it's gonna go down."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.