Type Here to Get Search Results !

Marisa Tomei "uncomfortable" taking off her clothes in movies

Marisa Tomei admits that she finds stripping off on screen an "uncomfortable" experience.

The 44-year-old, who plays a stripper in upcoming drama The Wrestler, told Parade: "I'm uncomfortable with exposing myself. But in these films I think what I did was appropriate and I'm proud of it. Actually, I'm concerned with a lot more than how my body looks."

She continued: "I just find it really hard to watch myself in general. But being n-de was weird. And now I'm seeming like the actress who does that, which wasn't my intention."

Marisa Tomei "uncomfortable" taking off her clothes in movies

Tomei credited her figure to exercising with a hula hoop, saying: "It's really good for your core strength. I have a travel hoop. You can twist it in half but it's adult size, not like a little kids hula hoop."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.