Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson says she's embarrassed about smoking

Scarlett Johansson doesn't want her children to find out that she smokes.

The 'Marriage Story' actress - who has seven-year-old Rose with ex-husband Romain Dauriac and seven-month-old Cosmo with husband Colin Jost - is "ashamed" of her teenage nicotine addiction and not He wants his children to believe it. it's a “cool” habit to adopt.

Speaking on 'The Drew Barrymore Show', Scarlett said: "My daughter may have asked me this before.

“She used to smoke when she was younger and I am very embarrassed. I just don't want her to think that I ever thought she was cool because she will never, ever, ever be able to smoke."

"So yeah, I just hope she never finds out about that."

When she's not working, Scarlett loves to play backgammon with her husband, but he "wins annoyingly" every time.

She said, "At the last minute, she'll do a lot of doubles."

The 37-year-old actress candidly admitted that she "no way" would have been interested in Colin, 39, when she was a teenager.

When she was shown a picture of her spouse from her yearbook, she said, “Umm, I don't think so, no. Personally, my brother had the same haircut, both of my brothers, and I just can't. There's no way. I mean, who decided that cut was something stylish? Which hairdresser said, 'I'll try this'?"

Later in the interview, Scarlett recounted how she met Colin years ago, but only got together when "the time was right."

Scarlett Johansson says she's embarrassed about smoking

She said: “I want to say that he is a very nice boy, but the other times that I was there, he was in another relationship…. This time the timing was right.

“I think he looked at me differently because he was available, the timing has to be right. I think I've definitely been in relationships where the timing isn't right...and sometimes he's a good person, but the timing [is] off and it's important to be open to that as well."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.